Terms and Conditions
All personal data collected will be used for eDrive research purposes only and may not be shared with a third party. If you are completing eDrive as part of a driver-training program then performance related information will be provided to the program provider to support your requirements for that program. If you are completing eDrive as part of an Employer funded program then performance related information will be provided to your employer.
eDrive Solutions Ltd reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions which will be effective once they are published on this site. You should revisit this area of the eDrive website regularly to check the Terms and Conditions.
eDrive memberships will allow you to play more than 100 video simulations and to engage in all training activities (visual search, hazard anticipation, risk management, road commentary and speed choice) for a time period of nine months.
You will learn to deal with many tricky traffic scenarios that would take many years to experience in real driving.
Once you have completed the programme you can redo all the failed checkpoints or replay the videos of the checkpoints you have passed.
Minimum computer specifications:
- Dual Core, 2GHz or faster processor
- 1 Gb RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 resolution (minimum)
- Audio capability
- ADSL (Broadband) 1.5mbs or better
- Flash 10 or higher
- The information available on or through this eDrive website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, eDrive Solutions Ltd.:
- may change, delete, add to, or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice; and
- are not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this eDrive website.
- eDrive Solutions Ltd. neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
- Reference to any specific commercial product, process, or service whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by eDrive Solutions Ltd.
- This site may also contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. eDrive Solutions Ltd. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall be at the user's own risk.
- eDrive Solutions Ltd. does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on eDrive Solutions Ltd. because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
- Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.
- eDrive should not be used as a substitute for hands-on driving experience.
- eDrive accepts no responsibility for the misuse of the programme.
Except where stated, the information on this website is the copyright of eDrive Solutions Ltd. and may not be reproduced for any use including personal or in-house use without formal permission.
You are entitled to a refund should reasons beyond your control prevent you from using your active eDrive account once it has been paid for. Requests for a refund should be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please accompany this request with detailed reasons why you are applying and also please make sure your request does not violate our Terms and Conditions. Once approved, your refund will be made to the credit card that was used to make the purchase.